Members play an important role in shaping the research and direction of the Alliance and have access to unique research information. The Alliance is funded by annual dues from its members.
Who should join the Alliance:
- Food production and processing companies of all sizes
- Food service, restaurant chains, grocery and specialty production operations
- Food ingredient transportation operations
- Food processing and packaging equipment manufacturers
- Manufacturers of cleaners, sanitizers, consumable products, coatings, laboratory and testing product manufacturers and service providers etc.
Affiliate Members - $5,000 annual dues.
Full Members - Range from $10,000 - $50,000 annual dues (based on number of global employees)
All members have a minimum three-year renewable commitment and may join the Alliance at the discretion of the director.