The Alliance for Advanced Sanitation is a member-driven organization, dedicated to serving the needs of the industry. Members play an important role in shaping the research and direction of the Alliance and have access to unique research information. The Alliance is funded by annual dues from its members.
Who should join the Alliance:
- Food production and processing companies of all sizes
- Food service, restaurant chains, grocery and specialty production operations
- Food ingredient transportation operations
- Food processing and packaging equipment manufacturers
- Manufacturers of cleaners, sanitizers, consumable products, coatings, laboratory and testing product manufacturers and service providers etc.
- Food industry professionals and future professionals
Full Members - Corporations including food processors, equipment manufacturers, suppliers of materials, manufacturing services and products, laboratory testing products and services, certification bodies, and trade organizations.
Full Members - Range from $5,000 - $30,000 annual dues (based on number of global employees).
Any number of employees from the organization may participate in Alliance activities. Each organization has one vote in voting matters.
Affiliate Members - $5,000 annual dues.
Affiliate members have a minimum three-year renewable commitment and may join the Alliance at the discretion of the director. Affiliate members may upgrade to full member status at any time. Not eligible to vote.
Professional Membership - $550 per year
This non-voting membership level is for individuals, consultants, academics.
$50 per year for the duration of your degree program plus one year from graduation from a degree program. Students are not eligible to vote.
All Members qualify to receive reduced costs of attending events organized by the Alliance, exclusive benefits through partner organizations and reduced costs on lab services, scaleup or innovation services throught the UNL Food Innovation Center, selected training programs and conferences through Food Safety Conference and Food Safety Tech.
Complete the information request form to learn more!